Special Offers Easy Payment Scheme Reviews

Testimonials

I was very lucky to travel to PSG game @ Parc des Princes with Champions Travel. We got great seats with Champagne Reception and finger buffet. Our 5 star hotel was located only 2 minutes’ walk from the Metro and both the service and the breakfast were amazing. I will definitely recommend Champions Travel to all my friends.

Michal Durmowicz

Just a note to thank you and all team at Champions Travel for the Liverpool Premium Club package for the Liverpool v Newcastle game on 11th May. Everything, from my initial enquiry to information and advice, was brilliant. It was even better than we expected and I'm already recommending Champions Travel to friends. I will be back in June to book for next season. Thanks again Jonathan for the great service.

Danny McEleney
Buncrana

Just want to say thanks for organizing the perfect trip for me for the United v Fulham game last weekend. The Hilton in Deansgate was amazing & our executive match tickets could not have been better - We had a great view of the game & the added comfort was perfect. I could not be happier with the entire experience & will recommend you to my friends. Thanks again & I will definitely be back for the same again next season!!

Loraine Kelly, Wexford
Ireland

"Attending a sporting event with Champions Travel was just so easy,true professionals and a pleasure to deal with!"

Eoin Kelly (All Ireland Winning Captain)

"I would like to thank you for our fantastic trip to the Emirates for the Arsenal v Spurs Third round F.A Cup game. The lads in Champions Travel were more than helpful & even gave me the directions from Stansted to the hotel. The Hotel staff were very welcoming & were very accommodating with our request for an early check in. Our club premium level tickets were excellent & I travelled with 3 Manchester United fans who were blown away with the stadium & match tickets. This was my second visit to the Emirates & would highly recommend booking the club level tickets. You would think my highlight of the trip was beating Spurs 2 – 0 but it was bumping into Arsene Wenger & the team at the hotel before the game. Thanks Champions Travel for an experience I will never forget !!

Marie,
Ireland

"Thanks to Champions Travel for arranging my recent trip to see Liverpool. The match tickets were fantastic as was the hotel. I particularly liked having the tickets in hand so long before the match allowing for a surprise Christmas present. Very good service.

Padraig
Cork

"I wanted to thank both of you for your help with our tickets to the AC Milan-Udinese match. From the change of the match date to the possible stadium closure, you were always quick to respond to questions. And it couldn’t have been easier to pick up the tickets for our very good seats in San Siro. Thank you and best wishes! "

Jack
Kansas, USA

"Thanks very much for all your assistance with the ticket package for the arsenal game. I had an awesome weekend away. The seats & tickets were perfect for the package and price! I could not have asked for anything more, it was a great deal. When we book our trips away from now on, we will always use Champions Travel "

Noel McGuinness
Dublin

"John thanks very much for the trip to the emirates and accommodation on wednesday night for the arsenal match..great occasion and great to see plenty of goals..I had a very happy 14 yr old with me who was delighted with his trip to the stadium...I would definitely recommend yourselves for all trips to premiership matches and any other sporting events going foward..thanks for everything again"

Dennis O'Carroll
Dublin

"Just wanted to say a big thank you to Jonathan, who booked us into the Hotel E.c.ho in Milan and booked our tickets for the Milan Derby. I was a tad nervous, as I usually do all my own bookings, but everything went smoothly. Very easy to find the office to pick up tickets for the game, and my husband and I had a fantastic experience. Thank you very much! :))

Tracy Clark
Glasgow

We would like to thank Donna Especially & Champions Travel in regards to a very special family trip to Stamford Bridge. Our journey in regards to organising tickets and accommodation where very restrited ,as my father is in a wheel chair and it was his ambition to get back over to see his beloved Chelsea. We tried everything on our own to get tickets and organise travel, but the task was turning out to be too ambitious. We then turned to Champions Travel to see if they could help in anyway. Straight away the reassured us they would try their very best to get things rolling, Donna reassured us she would contact Chelsea themselves, and see what she could do with arrange tickets & again with wheel chair access. To our delight all the stress was taken out of our hands and basically Champion Travel looked after everything, from tickets, Hotel at Chelsea ground, wheel chair access, Chelsea agents to meet with us on match day before, during & after the game. Needless to say everything was thought of and taken care of By Donna & Champion. Our journey and experience was amazing my father had an amazing time. So thanks from all our family for been part of our special journey. We would defiantly recommend Champion to our friends and family. Thanks Again Donna

The Grainger Family

Dublin

Myself and my son returned yesterday having seen Arsenal play at the Emirates stadium. I just wanted to thank you for a great trip. The stadium seats in block 70 were excellent and we were well looked after by the staff of the hotel. On a personal level your professionalism and courtesy throughout were noted and much appreciated.

Many thanks once again for a wonderful trip.

Mark

Hi Jonathan, just letting you know everything went well in  Madrid, we had a fantastic experience, the hotel was excellent, the room had 3 single beds and the breakfast was basic/continental but plenty of it. The location of the hotel was brilliant right in the heart of Madrid and very easy to get to from the airport  and the pitch and only a 2 minute walk from the metro stop.
The match was also great, a excellent result for me considering, my wife is a Man U fan and my son a Real Madrid fan and more importantly Ronaldo scored, so he was thrilled to see that live.
The tickets were on the side line down  by the corner flag that Wellbeck celebrated in, very good view and not to high up, so we were very happy with them.
So really I just was letting you know how we got on and to say thank you for your help and your companies good service.

Thanks again The Neville Family

Hi again Jon. Just want to give you my best feedback on our trip to Liverpool. The match tickets, seats and buffet at Anfield were more than we could have expected, and my travel companions were truly impressed! So was I, and I have already started to recommend Champions Travel to family, friends and others!

Best regards from Petter from Norway.

Call us now
Opening hours:
Monday - Friday
9.00 - 5.00pm

074 9123882

Talk now
to one of our sales team who can help with your enquiry.

Information
Please visit our FAQ section for more information.

FAQs