A. Silverstone is located next to the Northamptonshire villages of Silverstone and Whittlebury in the United Kingdom.
Q. Do children need a ticket to attend?
A. Yes, all children need a ticket for General Admission and Grandstand access.
Q. What is the closest airports to Silverstone?
A. Luton Airport is 42 miles (68km) and Birmingham Airport is 55 miles (88km)
Q. What city should I stay in while attending the race?
A. This all depends on where you are travelling from! We recommend Luton, Milton Keynes or Central London.
Q. What is the duration of the Silverstone Grand Prix?
A. Silverstone is on from 16-18th July 2021.
Champions Travel, Covid-19 Guarantee
1. All bookings with Champions Travel will accompany a full money back guarantee on bookings
for an event that is subject to cancellation, postponement or played behind closed doors due to Covid-19.
2. Where an order qualifies for a refund under the above scenario and which was paid via a
credit note issued for season 2019/20 events, we will reapply this credit amount to the
total credit value, otherwise a full cash refund will be applicable.
3. All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the cancelled/postponed events
original scheduled date.
4. Valid for all bookings made with Champions Travel from 1st September 2020.
General Admission tickets allow viewing from any of our general admission areas around the circuit throughout the day. A three day General admission ticket allows roving grandstand seating on Friday ONLY. Flexibility to move around some of the best viewing areas of the circuit. Hamilton Straight (with a view of the Start/Finish line, formerly International Pits Straight), Stowe, Luffield, Becketts, Vale and Copse Corner.
- General Admission Weekend Ticket - Practice, Qualifying & Raceday (16-18 July)
- Friday 1st July 2022 Practice Session - Gates Open 7am - Gates Close 22.00pm
- Saturday 2nd July 2022 Qualifying Session - Gates Open 7am - Gates Close 22.00pm
- Sunday 3rd July 2022 Raceday - Gates Open 6am - Gates Close 20.00pm
Champions Travel Tip We recommend staying in London close to Euston Station, which has fast connections to Milton Keynes. Trains to Milton Keynes Central can take as little as 30 minutes. You can then arrange a shuttle or transfer from milton Keynes to Silverstone.